Saturday, September 13, 2008

I've always wanted to be a boy...

Everybody tends to get scared when I say that...but I just think that I was ment to be a boy.
I mean, I'm not a lesbian. But I know I think like a boy. I admire more men than I do women. I compare myself to men.Yes- I adore Beyonce ,but I idolize Jay-Z. Feel me? I'm so jeaulous of boys kind of friendships-Everything for their brothers. Girls ain't like that. I miss that. I always hung out with guys..but to them, I'm never really their brother. I want that. I was such a tomboy growing up. When the girls would have problems with boys, they'd ask me for answers. I remember when my grandmother passed and we went to her house. Me and my cousins went through our old paintings from when we were little. My girl cousins had painted princesses, and I found a painting I'd made-of Batman riding his motorcycle. A pretty boy always wakes up pretty, a pretty girl wakes up and puts on make-up.
But anyways, I'm a girl... and girls are Kings too.

Blog Archive

s t h l m t o l a , United States
t h e g y p s y l i f e c h o s e m e